- DPReview is probably the most comprehensive resource on the internet.
- TWIP has a very well produced podcast [generally audio but some video pieces as well]. It tends to be a little Mac oriented in any discussions around post processing. No matter what hardware you use you will find this useful.
- Canon EOS Beginners’ FAQ is something that I’ve referred to time and again when researching new lens purchases.
Books I’ve read and would recommend:
- Scott Kelby: The Digital Photography Book Volume 1
- Bryan Peterson: Understanding Exposure